Generally we have seen at least 2 movies of the top league releasing during the time of Sankranthi. But there are many chances for this incident to happen again in the month of August during Ramzan festival this time. Atharintiki Daredhi, Ramayya Vasthavayya are those two movies and Pawan Kalyan, Ntr are the heros in the movies respectively. According to the sources AD has completed 60% of its talkie part and the songs will be shoot in June and trivikram and is very keen to release on August 9th. On the other note Ramayya Vasthavayya has completed 40% of its talkie part and a song. Harish Shankar is also interested to release RV on the same date because of the very good week which has a long weekend and a holiday in the rest of the week.