A.P government has finally considered the proposal of A.P film chamber on the hike of ticket prices. The newly proposed ticket rates are given below.
1. Balcony prices in A.C theatres were increased from 55rs to 75rs.
2. Balcony prices in air cooled were increased to 60
3. First class prices which are also called as bench class in towns are hiked up by 15 rs
4. Multiplex prices were rised to 200rs which is very expensive
5. Low class prices are not increased
Effects of these hikes in prices:
1. Hit movies revenue may increase by 10% to 15% but at the same time there are some negatives also.
2. People may not watch a movie twice even though the movie is a hit because of these high prices.
3. Revenues for small movies will be affected very much because of these high prices
Hope these very much high prices goes well with the audience and takes TFI shares to next level.